Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Morning Day 11!

Good Morning!!!
Little more beauty to search for.... SEE IT??

Woke up early did my Oxycise and water - out the door to the GYM Got in Elliptical and some machines - and another 20 oz of H2O!!! Feels good!! BUT, could use a Nappie already.. LOL

Today's Work MIT's:
Report bonds from yesterday - Billing work - and Filing (yesterday was a BLUR)

MIT's for this afternoon:
1. Take my Camera to a local shop to have Sensor Cleaned
2. Going to the Rays Game with Trey - just going to enjoy his company!!

It is really feeling good to be in my Home, with NO Laundry to do, Carpet Vacuumed, Kitchen and Bathroom Clean... This defiantly is a better way to live - Not as much STRESS!! YEAH!!

Time for shower and get to the office!!!

Make it a GREAT Day Friends.... Love ya, M

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

YAY no stress....a clean house makes a clean mind!!
I am off to bed....where is the evening update chic??
Have a great evening, love BB

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Hey GF.. Missed you today - figured I would give you a Margie BREAK!!!

I was typing the update as you were posting.. LOL

Love you, M