Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Evening Day 2 Report..

Ok......... Focus and Purpose is Wearing me out.. LOL

Had another good day - I was more focused at work today - still trying to figure out how I am going to make this work with the type of business I am in... BUT, I can see where batching duties can save me time!!! Last week - when I had something to FILE.. It went in a TO FILE pile - and it PILED up! Today I filed it away .. WOOHOO!!

I accomplished both of my MIT's today - here are pictures to prove it... BUT!! not there are not any before pics - look at garage from yesterday and use your imagination.. HA HA


I can eat Green Beans and Oatmeal for a WHILE now. BUT - the best part is that I will NOT buy anything that I don't need - this will save me $$ in the long run!!

Note Cory the supervisor - she caught a lizard tonight - I was on the floor so getting up and rescuing it was OUT... She got sick 3 times already - UGH I knew she would!!!

OK................ Going to bed early again today and do it all over again!!! Nitey Nite XOXO

No comments: