Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Day 3 - Still making PROGRESS!!

Good Morning Friends,

I think that I will start to post my MIT's in my evening Blog post - that way I can report in the Mornings how I did what what I said I would do......



So - this MORNING....


Water and Oxycise at 5:30 - I hopped up this morning - and it FELT GOOD!


1. Folded and PUT AWAY the Laundry/Dish towels I washed last night (even some clothes laying around in Garage)

2. Spot Cleaned the Carpet - thanks Cory for eating that lizard.. UGH

3. Cleaned litter box... all the way /emptied and cleaned

4. My MIT for work is to get my bid results/ Reported and FILED away!! Also, to get my accounting done - reporting bonds / labels and FILED!!

5. My tonight MIT is a bit different - but I feel important.During the summers our Church has a Potluck and Devotion out on the beach every Wednesday - for our Beach Walks - I have always wanted/thought about going but never did.. TONIGHT is the NIGHT!! So from 6 -8 that is where I will be!!

I have such a long way to go... BUT, I do have to admit it does feel good to make progress and moving in the RIGHT Direction.. I always thought - why BOTHER - no one is here to share this with me... BUT heck guess I didn't think I was worth it.. Beginning to feel like I might BE!!!

Have a GREAT Day Friends!!! Again, thank you for your LOVE, HUGS and SUPPORT!! M

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

AWESOME MARGIE!!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear how the dinner goes tonight!

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

Love BB