Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ding Ding Ding.. Round 2 - Day 1!!

Good Morning Friends,

Had a GOOD Nights rest, woke up feeling like I was READY for my Day!!! WOOHOO!!!

The BEAUTY is EVERYWHERE - Are you BLESSED just LOOK!!
Did my H2O and Oxycise!!

This mornings Devotion and Bible reading was: Proverbs 1-3
Favorite Quote:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

I had a Women's bible in my bedroom and it has daily reading recommendations - and in a year the whole bible will be read - so this is my starting point - If anyone has favorites to share, please feel free to do so!!

Today's MIT's:
1. Keep up with my Work To DO list
2. Dust and clean off the shelf of my desk - put in a box
3. Take pictures off the walls.
4. Clear off Little table next to Computer Desk
5. Re-List Craig's List TREASURES - if not sold by weekend (donate to Hospice)
I hope that you have a FANTASTIC Day... Make sure to take time for your Family and Friends - it is important that they know how you are feeling and that you LOVE them!! XOXO

2 comments:

Claudine said...

thanks for that passage...I needed to remind myself:)

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

:-) Glad I could share!!

Hugs and thank you for the BLOG love Claudine!! XOXO
M