Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 22... For my Sis!

OK.. wasn't going to post - but got a little PUSH.. LOL

Today was a TIRED Day - got lots done at work!! Have a BUSY Day ahead tomorrow!! I like it that way...

This morning I could not get out of bed - once I did - I did my Oxycise/ then went back down again... YEP that kind of day... And here I sit watching the Rays game and NOT Sleeping like I should be!!

Pretty much ate everything tonight - not a very well balanced evening!! Tomorrow is another day!

I will get up in the Morning/Water & Oxycise - Read my Bible Verse.

My MIT's:

1. Empty Dishwasher I ran tonight
2. Get breakfast/lunch packed

Work MIT's
1. Get to office by 7:30
2. Manage my To-Do-List

Good Night and SWEET Dreams, M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much...


:-)

Sis

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Love you and MISS YOU TONS!!

:-) Sis