Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good Morning Day 11 - Round 2!!

Good Morning FriendsI am hitting the highway - going to Vero Beach - to hang out with the N - Girlies while the Dynamic Duo shoots a wedding!! I have the GOOD job!! :-) Will have some Pool and Beach Time - and just a nice change of Scenery!!

I will post some pics when I get home Sunday Night!!!

I am going to drink my H2O - do my Commuter Oxycise (have 6 hrs in the car next 2 days) - and Get in my Bible Verses - I have the bible on my ITouch!! :-)

Hope to get a beautiful SunRISE Pic tomorrow - and some new photo's to add to my collection... Someday I will do my Motivational Slide show - using my ORIGINALS!!

Everyone have a GREAT Weekend - tell those that you LOVE that you do LOVE them.. Be BLESSED, M
PS.. I am not taking my LAPTOP with me - I will have my Cell 727-510-4418 and limited access via the ITouch... :-)

No comments: