Friday, July 24, 2009

One thing on my Mind today...

Hello Friends!!

I am going to link you to a blog of one of my FRIENDS - She and her family have been on my mind all day - and I wanted to share her JOURNEY!!
UPDATED: 7-25-09 The Schmidt family has arrived at the Beach - Daphne got to meet up with them today.. Makes my HEART Happy to know that this Family vacation is happening!! XOXO
Daph - hope you don't mind me using this photo!!

If you have a few extra dollars please donate to:

Pay Pal Account: daphnejerkins@gmail.com - please specify if you want it to be put towards anything special. Daphne was able to get a Condo at the beach for them donated - for the whole week!!! God Bless you...

This is Amber's Blog:
http://family.kentuckystudio.com/2009/07/23/hello-my-name-is-amber-and-i-have-a-degenerative-brain-disease/

Please read Ky's story too - they have been so much - All Prayers accepted as well!!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about The Schmidt's - Lots of Love, M

No comments: