Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday July 19th..

Good Morning!!

Today is Aunt Yvonne's Day - we will be having the Party to Celebrate her Life this afternoon!!

We should have about 40 people, enjoying good memories and just hanging out!!!


Headed to Church this morning at 10 and then will come home and get ready to go - Picking up the Greek Salads on the way!!! :-)


Yesterday was another day with the Cousins!!! I dropped my car off to get the Brakes done (OUCH) - Then Mom came and got me took me to Karols - we all went to the Beach - the waves were big and it was fun out in the water!!! Been to the Beach more the past 4 days than the past 2 yrs.. LOL - Then we went to a few stores to get decorations for the part today.. We finally had dinner about 8 and I came home and CRASHED. LOL

Hope everyone has a BLESSED Day!!! XOXO

No comments: