Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy DaY 20!!!

And Happy Birthday to my Brother!!! :-) and to my Sister too!!! XOXO

WE had a great celebration yesterday - was so nice having everyone (well not quite) everyone together!!! We thought about our family in New Mexico - and Wished that you all were with us too!! We need to get the whole family together!!!


Here is a picture of the whole group - Brad had already left - so he didn't make the photo!!

Need to head to work (oh I hear it raining now) UGH!! We are all going to get together one more time tonight - the Family will be heading home on Tuesday!!

Have a GREAT Day - back to the ROUTINE and get re dedicated TOMORROW!!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Love it! I swear you have the most active social life of anyone I know!!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Nope... My Mother's is much more active.. LOL