Sunday, July 05, 2009

Day 5 - Lazy Sunday!!

Hey there Friends,

Not a whole lot to post or update!!! Been fighting a Summer cold - so just took it easy today - it was a Jammie Day - didnt leave the house!!! Just finished my Dinner, Dessert and will take another dose of the cold meds... Hitting the Sack early!!

I did a little bit of paint touch up - re painted the window sil again!! The room is ready for the Carpet!! It will be installed tomorrow!! WOOHOO!! Then I can start the put it all back together project!!

Amazing what a couple of days of being off my game can do to a Month of progress!!! Feels like GIANT steps backwards -- but I think it is just the fact I havent felt good.... Tomorrow is another day - and we will MOVE ON!!

Morning Habits: Water and Oxycise - Read my Bible Verses!!

Morning MIT's:
1. Get trash out to the dumpster
2. Work at 7 AM
3. Check tracking to see where my Camera is
4. Come home to supervise the Carpet Install

I hope that everyone enjoyed your Holiday weekend - Hugs and LOVE, M

No comments: