Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Today is Day 7 of Round 2


Ok Friends - I have to admit MAJOR Setback - or maybe bumps in the road might be a BETTER Statement.

Granted I have been sick since last Thursday with the FLU/Cold!! And even with that - I have transformed my OLD Office into my NEW I love it OFFICE!! :-)

I took a Sick day today - just chilled around the house!! Moved some things around - organized the office - Set up my treasures on my bookshelf... I just cant get over how AWESOME this room came together!! Better than I could ever of imagined!!


One thing that I would consider a Margie PROGRESS over the past couple weeks is - that I have accepted help!! I have been know to be a bit of a hard head when it comes to asking and accepting help. Well I could not of done all this without Lou and my Mom - so THANK YOU!

Now that this room is completed - I need to get back out in the garage - go thru what is left from the office and those items I have listed on Craig's list.. Need to RE POST and if no movement - donate to Hospice!

Tomorrow is a NEW DAY - time to re-dedicated myself - pull out my GOALS List - and send it to a couple more FRIENDS to be held accountable... I MUST and WILL do this!!!

Morning Habits: Oxycise and Water - Bible Verses!!

Morning MIT's:
1. Clean Litter Box
2. Get trash to the Dumpster (we filled it last night - should be room now)

Work MIT's:
1. Get Caught up/EMails
2. Re write my To-Do-List and Make some RED Marks.. LOL

In closing - being home today allowed me to watch the Michael Jackson Tribute - It was very well done - it is just a shame that he wasn't told enough - that he was LOVED. The out pouring today - made me Sad!!! I would ask of you my Friends - please tell those people that you LOVE that you LOVE them.. Show them.. It is so important - don't wait until it is too late!!

Love you - XOXO, M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margie, your office looks GREAT! I love the new tv! You are doing AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

Give yourself a break! You continue to make great progress. Every step won't be a major leap and you need to take care of yourself on this path. Look at that office, that's awesome! You rock! Just take the next step next, you have time!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Kelley!!

Shell - Thank you!! I know - I know - but you know me.. LOL

Steps, YES take those STEPS..

Your Support means the world to me!
Thank you! XOXO, M