Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Day 8 round 2........ Good Night

Hey all,

Feeling a BIT Better - Got my Camera Back from Repair today - works GREAT!! Very happy with the service from the Canon Repair Center!!!

Did my Chores tonight - had dinner - and Re posted my Craig's List TREASURES.. WE shall see - if not this time - then HOSPICE will get a donation!! Time for my Car to have it's home back!!

Still loving the office here are two pics using the REAL Camera - you can see the whole effect.
Off to bed!! Sweet Dreams and Lots of LOVE!!! M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beyond awesome!! I love the new look!! am just so proud of you!!! For me... I am taking 4 to the vets tomorrow and caught the other littermate of the ones going to the vet tomorrow! She is the only gal in the bunch!! Woot! No kitties from her ever!
I hope you are feeling better and I look forward to continue to seeing your progress!!

Sis

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Good Job Sis!

Mabye SOMEDAY you can come and see it in PERSON...

Happy about the Kitties.. Been a long time coming!!

Love you, Sis