Monday, July 13, 2009

Lucky 13 Round 2!!


It is all GOOD!! My cup runneth OVER..

I didn't want to go a day with out posting on my BLOG.. I am so tired and going to bed!!

Not a TON to report - Productive day at work - even with my LACK of FOCUS today..

Did my Water, Oxycise and Read the whole book of Ecclesiastes!! I will share my Favorite verses in the Morning.

I went to the mall and got a couple pairs of shorts - had dinner and a Pedicure (not the best I have had) She was into torture!!! UGH

I am thankful for GREAT Friends that pick me up when I am feeling BLUE!! Just missing some friends - only wished I had the time and the Financial means to see them more often.. Oh well COUNTING MY BLESSINGS!!

XOXO, M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margie, don't know your neighborhood, but I get the best pedicures at Disston Plaza! Phi ("Fee") is the one I like best, but they are all GOOD. Really nice place! I've been to a lot of places and have been cut and had unpleasant experiences. Can't recommend this place highly enough. They do waxing and massage too. Give them a try!

Carla