Monday, July 06, 2009

Day 6 all or nothing.. LOL

Hello Friends...
I am wiped out - still pretty congested - SIDE hurts from COUGHING.. Hope to feel LOTS better in the AM.
I went to work early - got lots done today - left around 3 - the carpet was installed, made a quick trip to Home Depot for a couple things... Then Lou gave up his BINGO night to help me - MY GOD it took three sets of hands there would of been NO WAY to do this alone.. I bought Pizza and we got it all put together.. My network is up and RUNNING... Have details stuff to do - BUT I LOVE IT!!! Feels SO BIG and MODERN!!
Anyway .. here are a couple pics :

Tomorrow Habits:
Water and Oxycise - Read my Bible Verses!!

MIT's:
1. Get thru the day at work
2. Work on putting things back into the office and DE CLUTTER More!!

OK... all I can think of right now - Soooooooooo I better go to SLEEP!! XOXOX, M

No comments: