Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Night Day 27!!

Good Night Friends!!

Today was a CRAZY Busy day at work - one that had so many loose ends. And to tell you the truth it was driving me nuts.. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day and I can get thru the piles of papers on my Desk.

The good news from today was that I took a couple steps back on TRACK!!!
I read my Bible Verses and tonight I cooked dinner and ate at the Dining room table again!! :-)

My Friend Michelle's little Man turned 4 today - Cody has touched my Heart from Day one and she shared his phone number so I could say HBD to him... He was CUTE and SHORT - he had presents to tend to. Thank you Shell - I know that today wasn't easy for you!! Love you Friend!!

Tomorrow AM - Will do my H2O and Oxycise - Read my Bible Verses.

MIT's:
1. Unload Dishwasher
2. Dust furniture

Work MIT's:
1. Billing and Accounting
2. Work thru my TO DO LIST
3. FILING.. Yes I have some again!!! UGH

Hope that you all have a Blessed day.. Thank you for your FRIENDSHIPS!!! XOXO, M

PS. For an Amber update - generous people are still coming thru - tonight another Cash Donation, Zoo Tickets and water park!! I am praying that Amber is feeling well enough to enjoy this time with her family... Love you guys!! M

No comments: