Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 28 - Good Night!!

Well friends... I have been put on FaceBCheck Spellingook Detention... I find it rather CRAZY that if you are too social on a SOCIAL Network they take away your rights to respond to posts and to post on other people's wall.. They say it can be for Hours (many have passed) or Days - no recourse just to wait till it works!!!

So will use it to my advantage.. LOL

Tonight I listed the rest of the Garage items on Craig's List - if no movement by Friday - It is going to Hospice!! I will be able to pull the car in the Garage again!!! WOOHOO

Headed to bed - sweet dreams friends - I am going to try to get back to posting twice a day - did much better doing my MIT's and Chores that way..

Sweet Dreams - Thankful for fantastic friends and Family.. XOXO, M

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Well, adversity (lack of FB) DOES make one stronger :D You'll be back in no time!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Now if I could really stay away... LOL I need HELP.. lots of HELP!!

Thanks for stopping by Marnie!!

Hugs and Love, M