Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Evening Check Day 1 Round 2

Ok... Very short and sweet................ I have had a SORE throat all day - thought it was just the yucky weather... NO not thinking that RIGHT now.. Taking some Nyquil and Sleep!!!



I have a BUSY weekend - Painting - getting ready for the NEW Carpet and Furniture in the Office.. More PROGRESS!!


Great day at the office - except it went sooooooooooo slow - Caught up and sick - made it BAD!


Not getting to this evenings MIT's will shift till tomorrow..


Anyway - sweet dreams - catch you in the AM!!! XOXO, M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better M!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Sis! I am so proud of you!!! More than words can say, and yes.. you are definitely my MVP.... love you!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Jeffrey XOXOX

Sis -thanks for reading this and taking time to comment - I love you Sister of Mine - and Hope that I get to see you SOON.. Miss you so much!!

Make it a GREAT Day!!
M