Friday, July 03, 2009

Day 3 - Today's Report!!

Hello All,

Not a ton to report today - did get the Office painted - new light fixture installed and it looks so nice!! Thank you Lou for your help today!! And Thank you John for meeting me to pick up the FURNITURE... I was able to change the installation of the carpet from Tues to Monday!! :-) SO it will get getting all put together!!

This afternoon - I just relaxed - sat in my NEW Chair all afternoon - Laptop time, Movie and just CHILLED... Head is stuffy - but happy to say the aches and pains are GONE!!

Tomorrows Habits:
Water and Oxycise - Read my BIBLE Verse!!

MIT's
1. Unload Dishwasher
2. Dry clothes and put them away
3. Figure out the wire situation - with a glass table - Hiding cords is not easy!! Will build a box that I can hide the power strips and such!!
4. Hope to feel better and enjoy time with Friends and Family for the 4th!!

Have a HAPPY and SAFE HOLIDAY!!!! XOXOXO

No comments: