Saturday, July 04, 2009

God Bless America - Happy 4th of JULY!!

First let me say - Oxycise is hard to do with only one nostril working.. LOL BUT, I did it!!!
Read Proverbs Chapters 8 - 14 today - good message on WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE... This verse hit me - and I think it is a sign in my working towards FORGIVENESS and PROGRESS!!

From Proverbs Chapter 11:

The Lord detests men of perverse heart but he delights in those whose are blameless. Be sure of this: the wicked will not go unpunished, but hose who are righteous will go FREE!!!

Today's MIT's:
1. Going to Michael's to see if they have unfinished Boxes - I have an idea on Cord Management for my NEW and IMPROVED Office - I cant stand the cords everywhere... So I am working on something - stay tuned
2. Relax - and Feel better!!

I hope to feel good enough to go to the party this afternoon - I shall see - not pushing it!!

Hope that everyone has a HAPPY and SAFE 4th - with whatever you choose to do.. XOXO

No comments: