Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 12 - it was FANTASTIC!!

Hello Friends!!

I had a GREAT Weekend - now it could of lasted 3 or 4 days longer.. LOL I drove over to Vero Beach yesterday AM and got back home today at 5:30! Had a Nice time with the GIRLS and the time with Cristy and John - I am SO Blessed to have such good FRIENDS!!! Thank you for sharing your GIRLS with me!!!! BLESSED indeed....


Now how often can you Catch a Beautiful Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean - and then be back to See an even more Beautiful Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico!!! I am so lucky to be albe to witness this BEAUTY!!!!!!

Hope that you all had a GREAT Weekend!! I am hitting the sack early - Have a BUSY week coming up!! My Uncle and all my Cousins and Second Cousins are coming to St. Petersburg - we are going to Celebrate the Life of my Aunt Yvonne who passed away a couple Months ago - we will have a Party in her Honor on Sunday - I am taking off Thursday and Friday so I can hang with the Cousins!!

Tomorrow's Habits: Water - Oxycise - read my Bible Verses!!

Morning MIT's:
1. Unload Dishwasher
2. Put away the clothes I washed when I came home from Vero

Be blessed and LOVE with all your HEART!! M

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Love the photo of you and the girls! So cute! I am really proud to know you and be a passive recipient of your goodness, compassion and friendship, Margie. You are a rare gem!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Marnie.. I am blessed!! I can't wait to see you again - HOPEFULLY SOON!! XOXO

Thank you for your FRIENDSHIP!!

Hugs, M