Thursday, July 02, 2009

Good night Day 2 round 2!!

Ok............ I am totally WIPED OUT!!! Yes I know I should REST!! I will PROMISE!! After work today - Mom and I went to Home Depot - bought the Paint for my office - I called and scheduled the Carpet Install for Tuesday AM!!! Then we went to Kane's Furniture - I wanted to show Mom what I had picked out - ended up going ahead and buying it. I got a $100.00 off the Desk - as there was a TINY Dent in the keyboard tray - wont even notice it!! I was able to buy the Book Case and the TV Stand - I will be able to really set up this OFFICE and NETWORK - properly!!! Gonna look AWESOME!!!



Tomorrow AM - Lou is going to come over and Help me Paint... Move the desk out of the office!! John has offered to meet me at Kane's with his truck so we can get the furniture over here - ready for Tues/WED!!


Here are a before and after pic of tonight's progress!!! I need to take some Nyquil and hit the sack..


Sweet Dreams FRIENDS!!!


Habit - Water and Oxycise/ Read my Bible Verse!! GREAT way to start the day..


Then I think .. MY MIT's for the day will be PAINTING.. LOL


XOXO, M

No comments: