Sunday, November 02, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving!!!


Today I have been Challenged, by a VERY good friend of mine (Thanks Daph)... Thanksgiving is 30 days from today... And I have found myself being consumed with things I can not CHANGE - I have to count my blessings Daily and TRUST in my FAITH in GOD to provide for me... Silly me for thinking that I am in CONTROL - as we know that sure hasn't been working!!

I'm glad I went to church today and It felt good... So for the next 29 days, I will be making a post of THANKSGIVING... I encourage anyone that is feeling down - to take the challenge along with us..

So today I am Blessed for FRIENDS that care enough to be here for me.. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

thanks my friend!

have a blessed night!

nomo wino daph said...

oops....that was suppose to be:

That's my friend!