Tuesday, November 11, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving!!! (Day 11)

My head is not quite clear these days... BUT, could not go today without saying THANK YOU to those Veterans that are Currently Serving, those that Served in the Past and those in the FUTURE that continue to protect this great COUNTRY.. God BLESS!!!

Today I am so very Thankful that I have a JOB that I LOVE!!!

A good friend of mine that was responsible for getting me this job was
let go yesterday... It makes me SAD!!

I have been given a FANTASTIC opportunity and I am really looking forward to my
FUTURE here.. Learning about the Surety and Bonding Business...

Have a Blessed Day all, M

1 comment:

Miranda said...

You are right...we are very blessed to be able to honor those who have fought for our freedom. Also, being in a job you love means everything.

Thanks for taking part in the Thanksgiving challenge. I hope you are feeling blessed daily.