Thursday, November 06, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving!!! (Day 6)

Today I am thankful that I am given the right each day to choose my Attitude..
I can choose to be negative or I can choose to look on the positive side.. Everyone has that CHOICE we just need to CHOOSE wisely!!!

Today's Quote:
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.

Choose your TOOD and LIVE IT!!!

** Side note today... Please say a Prayer for my GOOD Friend Daph and her DS.. There have been some not so pleasant things happening at his High School. I pray that Daph gets some answers and for his Safety. I also pray for those young adults that don't have the proper direction and that they realize that being bullies and fighting is NOT the ANSWER!!!

2 comments:

Sara Beth said...

OH SO WISE! I have been trying to remind the kids of this very principle. You cannot control someones actions but you can choose your reaction ... right along the same lines.

Thanks for reminding me of that today M!

Many hugs to you!
sb

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Sara for stopping by and leaving me some LOVE!!

Hugs to you and your Family!! M