Sunday, November 09, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving!!! (Day 9)

Today I am THANKFUL that my family and friends SHARE their children with me...

I was never blessed with a CHILD of my own - as this would of been a wonderful experience.. I have to say that I am very blessed that I have A LOT of children (some are now adults) whom I love and that LOVE ME!! Who could as for more???


This weekend I spent the weekend with C & J and it was a GREAT Time... I went along with them on 2 photography jobs - Shot the SHOOTERS.. It was FUN - Thanks for letting me TAG along!!


I wanted to get a pic with the girls - but I was starting to feel under the weather - and didn't want to share any GERMS, so I kept my Distance.. Here is one of the GIRL I took this weekend!! Thank you for sharing your GIRLS with me!! XOXOX

5 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

LOOK at those cuties! Gosh, how they have grown since Feb!!

Miranda said...

Too cute!!!

The Nielsen's said...

Awww I've not seen that photo Margie! Love it! :)

The Nielsen's said...

Awww I've not seen that photo Margie! Love it! :)

The Nielsen's said...

Awww I've not seen that photo Margie! Love it! :)