Friday, November 07, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving!!! (Day 7)

It is a beautiful Morning... Birds are singing - sun is shining...

Today I have to say that I am THANKFUL for a God Given talent of Photography!!!

I have always loved to create behind the camera - I feel that this is a special GIFT from above.


But the best thing that has come from my photography are the FRIENDS that I have because of it. About 4 years ago I joined a Photography Forum a small MSN Group and still today we are in daily contact. My life would be so LONELY if it wasn't for my PHOTO FRIENDS - who would of thought that people that I type to could become some of my VERY BEST friends.... So many are my IRL friends as well.. We share daily not just photography, but our trials and joys.. We are a FAMILY!!! Love you guys!!!



Just last night I met a fellow photographer from Canada - she and her family were visiting - we had a FANTASTIC evening... Met them at the beach and took a few pics before we lost the SUN!!

Have a BLESSED Day!!!

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Well, I for one, am ALSO glad for your gift! Otherwise my trip to FL would have NOT been the same!!

XOXO

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Daph..

Glad that your trip to FL included meeting me.. I was so very blessed that day that you and your FANTASTIC Family came into my life.

Hugs, M