Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy NEW Year Friends...


First off - let me say that I am sorry that I haven't been bloggin... I really do miss it!!! Wont promise daily but at least once a week you can expect to hear from me... That is if ANYONE is still around.. HA HA

Even with it's ups and downs 2009 was a REALLY good year for me!! I am learning about myself - learning how to LOVE myself and get along with my FUTURE!!!

Our family lost loved ones this year - they are always in our Hearts and will be missed for sure!!!

I survived a medical scare - made it thru surgery... Those of you that know me - understand the IMPORTANCE of me going thru with it all. I don't do medical or Doctors very well.. BUT Thank GOD I am well!!!!

I celebrated my 50th Birthday - went to North Carolina with some of my BESTIES - it was AWESOME and I am so Thankful!!! Got a AWESOME Coffee pot and lots of GOODIES from some of my FANTASTIC Photography Friends... And had a wonderful Birthday Dinner cooked by Lou - with Mom, Billy, Kathy, Trey and Aunt Jeanne in attendance... WONDERFUL getting OLD. HA HA

I got allot accomplished around the house and now I am buckling down and getting my FINANCES in order - it it time!!! So I must be smarter in 2010 - I had a GREAT December - first Month that I can remember that I made forward progress!!

Anyway - rang in the year asleep HA HA BUT, do not plan to tackle the rest of the year sleeping... It is going to be PERFECT.... A PERFECT 10!!!

Be well, Be Happy and LIVE with your HEART!!!

M

2 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Happy New Year Margie!!!!

La- said...

YAY!! Happy New Year margie! I look forward to walking the path of life following you and being encouraged with and by you!! BLESSINGS!!

La-