Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy Day #3


So we are Three Days into a NEW year... So far I am so thankful!!!!

1. For having AWESOME Friends that support me and Love me
2. My Family - Able to spend time with my Aunt's, Uncle and Cousins and My Mom and Lou
3. Getting my head on straight with my Finances.. FEELS good and Need every one's HELP!!
4. That I have a Warm home and a kitty that keeps me company

Today was my last Bucs Game after 21 season as a Season Tix Holder. Right now I realize that it isn't in the BUDGET - and that these steps right now - are securing a FUTURE that I want to have.. I can get thru it and I WILL!!!

Hope that everyone is doing well and ready to start a new work year tomorrow.. Remember to always count your blessings...

Today's Quote I liked: If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it." ~Anthony D'Angelo

Have a GREAT Evening and MONDAY!!! LWY "Heart" M

2 comments:

Suzy Min said...

awwww bucs!! :( sad that you and mike never got to a game!! :( but who knows what the future holds!! thanks for being great!! :)

Margie said...

Hey Suzy!!! XOXO

I hope to see you the end of the Month at SYNC!!

I am not attending - but will be working with the sound guys - Friends of MINE so I will be around!!

Hugs and Love, M