Saturday, January 16, 2010

On the RIGHT Track!!

Good Morning Friends!!!


I hope that the first 16 days of this year have treated you well!!! I am doing GREAT!!! On track with my Activity, Calorie Intake - lost 4lbs week one and will weigh in again tomorrow. I joined a 100 mile challenge and so far in 2 weeks I have charted 38.5 Miles!!! Thank you La for getting us moving and your such an inspiration to me and MANY!! So on my way to 50lbs!

I am working on a Personal Strategic Plan - it is a 8 week course by Darren Hardy - http://darrenhardy.success.com/2009/12/db10-pm/ it is a lot of work - it is allot of thinking and planning - we are in week 2 and so far I have already learned a great deal about myself!!!

I am blessed to be a part of a wonderful community - that is Photography!! It has giving me Friends all over the US and we share a passion and friendships that I can never explain 100% but those in this group will understand. I will be attending a conference at the end of this month - http://syncseniors.com/Home.html because of the GENEROSITY of a fellow photographer.. I am so excited to be spending a few days with some of the best in the industry and LEARNING what I love!!! Also, hanging out with some of my FRIENDS.. FUN FUN

New Years weekend I drove over to visit my Friends in Orlando and meet up with Denise and her family from Miami - Cristy and John of http://cristynielsen.com/blog/ were kind enough to take some photo's of me at the new studio. If you are looking for a Photographer in the Orlando/Central FL area they should be your choice (they will also travel for special occasions)!!! Here are a couple pics from my session!! THANK YOU C & J.. Love U!! M



3 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

You are looking great Margie! I hope your motivation will rub off on me.

M McCown said...

Looking good, M!! Glad your 2010 is off to such a wonderful start! You deserve only the best! Enjoy Sync!

nomo wino daph said...

AWESOME PICS M.....

OMGAWD!!!!!!! I am alive , updated blog and now I am bloghopping!!! The world may be about to end, beware! LOL

Hope your having a great day friend-xxoo