Monday, July 24, 2006

Wedding Photography on the Florida Beaches


June is a busy month for wedding photography... I was lucky enough to take part in two very special weddings.




Perfect locations for a wedding: Carlouel, Clearwater Beach, FL and at the Sirata Beach Resort, St. Petersburg Beach, FL

It was just the right time to introduce two new items for my customers. I created a 20x10 Story board, which includes 5 photographs of the Special Event. And the other is a 16x20 Collage including several photographs from the Wedding. These are in addition to the Collages that I already offer - 6 photos in either 8x10 or 11x14 enlargements.






One of my favorite subjects to photograph are children - this little guy was a PURE joy.. Taught him how to do the Popeye look!!

2 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Very cute Margie...Love the guys !

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»