Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tribute to Black Jack!

Today my heart breaks for my good friends, who have to live thru the pain of losing their "Boy"

I feel sad for those people who haven't experienced the unconditional love of a pet. Many people just don't understand that our pets are our Family Members, Companions and a BIG BIG part of our daily lives!!


This is my baby Cory - She is quite the character and really I can not remember my life without her.. And will give her BIG hugs every day - She gives me so much more DAILY!!

TODAY, take time in your busy schedules to tell those who mean something to you that they DO... Is there someone that you need to tell - THANK YOU or I LOVE YOU?? What is stopping you... GO DO IT!

HUGS and Love to those who mourn.. M

4 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Thank you for the reminder, and what a sweet heart Cory is. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks margie - made Mike cry. You're a gem! ~ Dee

Anonymous said...

Wow Margie... I gave Miss Ellis a big hug after reading this. Such a reminder of how special our loved ones really are..
Please give your friends my condolences. :o(

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»