Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sharing the Joy of Photography!


I was very fortunate to do a photo session for a co-worker friend of mine this weekend, all of her family lives in Holland and they haven't seen each other in several years - so thru the magic of Photography and my website http://www.smilesforeverphotography.com - we were able to share this session with her Mother and Father.


Sunken Gardens is a wonderful location for Portraits, Family Gatherings & Weddings - it is located in St. Petersburg, FL and is a Photographers Dream.



Meet BOBO - he is a resident of Sunken Gardens and agreed to pose for me.. Ruffled feathers and all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margie, did I mention that I think you are the BEST!!! My mom and dad in Holland are convinced that your pictures of me are the best they have ever seen!! They actually mentioned "Magazine quality" to be honest. Thank you so much for not only a great time during the photo session but also for some of the most beautiful pictures that were ever taken of me!
By the way, everyone on the job agrees with me!

GO BUCS!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»