Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Took his FIRST photo at 18 minutes OLD!

Some of my favorite photography sessions http://www.smilesforeverphotography.com/gallery2.htm are with little kids.. I feel we can have a successful session, by letting children be children. When you book a portrait session with Smiles Forever Photography you will get just that SMILES!! If you have a favorite location or in the comfort of your own home, I will be happy to come and create memories.




Hope that we can get together and play some time REAL soon...

5 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Love those lollipops...
Nice bright fun colors.!

Kaustin said...

Great photos Margie! Looks like a fun kiddo to be around. :)

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Ladies...
He is my buddy!! I just got home from Walgreen bought 10 more suckers - There are ton's of kid up in the Mounians.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»