Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Good Morning Day 5 -Round 3

Believe it or NOT - a MORNING Post from me!!!



I am trying to get back into my Daily Routines/Habits and my LISTS!!!!


I look back at June and July - even though I accomplished a lot of thing in BOTH months - I felt better about it in June... WHY??? Because it was all NEW, Because I Blogged 2 times a day, Because I make my MIT's - Wrote out my GOALS... It was a BIGGER Sense of accomplishment!!


Today Project #3 begins - the deck will be pressure washed and the area around the deck prepared... So I will be sharing with you the progress!!!


Today's MIT's
1. Paid all Bills
2. Cancel Subscription that is going unused
3. Listen to a Conference Call via Phone
4. Pray for Aunt Jeanne - Surgery


Work MIT's
1. Do the Riders for 2 bonds
2. Money Stuff
3. MY TO DO LIST


Make it Great Day - Live with your HEART!!! Many BLESSING, M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're an inspiration! Keep it up!