Friday, August 07, 2009

Day 7 Round 3 - Good Morning

TGIF Friends!!!
Today is a Day that I request Prayers and Positive thoughts for many of my Friends who have struggles in their hearts !
Leaders don't create Followers - the CREATE more Leaders!! Be a LEADER..

I did pretty good with my MIT's Yesterday !!!
Cx the Subscription - Yeah
Dinner at the Elks

Work:

My To Do list had a lot of RED Ink - meaning thing are getting CROSSED off!!

Today's MIT's:
1. Balance Checkbook
2. Dinner and Movie with Karen (I hope that we get together more often)

Work MIT's:
1. Accounting Issues
2. Filing
3. Work some more on the TO DO LIST

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!

Have a BLESSED Day!! XOXO, M

2 comments:

M McCown said...

Great progress, Margie! Keep up the focus!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks Friend!!! XOXO