Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Day 4 Round 3!!

Good Evening Friends!!!

Some progress was made today... Work I got more done - little better focus (not 100% BUT better)!

I came home today at lunch - met with Scott and Elliott - they are going to be working here tomorrow!!! Project #3 underway - power wash the deck and get rid of the overgrown / leaves - so NEW Mulch can be put down.. YEAH!! I will put the finish on this weekend!!

I came home after work- cleaned the bathroom - mopped the floors in both BR and Kitchen - ran the Vacuum - cleaned litter box - all trash to dumpster!!!

Then................ I created a GMail account: margiesfp@gmail.com this is to be used for my personal emails. I am in the process of cleaning out my inbox.. I had over 2,000 not opened emails.. Tonight I sat her and UNSUBSCRIBE from prob 50 companies.. Deleted the Mail.. I have it down to under 1000 and will do more tomorrow!! I also have deleted the two old emails and the AOL email from my Phone and Itouch - I will only get notifications to the Touch from my Gmail account. Once I get the Roadrunner business account: margie-sfp@tampabay.rr.com cleaned up - this will be used only for business related emails.

So friends another night of PROGRESS!!!

Please keep my Aunt Jeanne in your thoughts and Prayers, she is having surgery tomorrow on her shoulder at 1:00 pm... She is my ROCK and a great example of how I have lived my LIFE!!! I would not be who I am without her love and support all my life!!! TY!!

I will post my MIT's in the Morning..

Hugs and Love, M

No comments: