Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Do you Hear it???

This photo spoke to me....... We can complain about what we DON'T have or we can step back and look at the beauty around us... Count our Blessings.

This is becoming one of my Favorite quotes:

To wish you were Someone else is to waste the Person that you are!
I have come a long way - I have SETBACKS... BUT, I am surrounded by Family and Friends that Love me no matter what, Support me and give me the PUSH I need. You have to be a FRIEND to have FRIENDS!!

Just soak in this photo and share with me what it might mean to you!!

Live with your HEART!! XOXO

4 comments:

Beth said...

Gorgeous picture! I know you've been frustrated, but it will get better!

M McCown said...

Love that photo! Remember, that I may be silent but I am always thinking about you and sending you love!

Margie said...

Thank you Beth!!! U know how much your friendship means to me...

Marnie I know you are there and I am BLESSED!!!

I am a stalker and not so quiet HUH.. LOL

XOXO

Renee said...

There is a tranquil quality about dusk and dawn. It offers a silence and insight to the world around us and inside us. If a person can be still enough during these precious times they can hear the whispers of universe sooth their soul and the warm love of those who have left them to be a part of the energy that puts the world to rest and rises it each night and day.