Saturday, February 27, 2010

Better Update fast.. Daph is Blog Hoppin!! LOL

Hope that you all are doing well... I am hanging in there!!
Making progress on my Life Goals - getting a better footing EVERY DAY!!!

Last weekend I went to Orlando to hangout with the Nielsen's - took my bike and had a BLAST - Shay and I went for a few rides!!!

Another reason for the trip was that my SIS was headed out with her family on a Cruise from Port Canaveral - so I wanted to make sure to get over and send them off. We had a nice visit/breakfast - way to short! BUT, since it has been 2.5 years - I didn't care if it was for just one second. Did my heart so good and I hope that we can make a Sister's weekend happen sometime in 2010 - it is so very important!!

If you love someone tell them - don't waste time with NEGATIVES!!!
LWY Heart... XOXO


1 comment:

M McCown said...

What a great shot! Looking good, ladies!