Sunday, November 01, 2009

YES I am alive and WELL!!

Not sure if I even have any followers to my BLOG and to those 1 or 2 - Let me just say I am sorry for my absence!!

Surgery was a SUCCESS - I was told all pathology reports were normal and there wasn't any Cancer involved. They did remove both Ovaries and F-Tubes. The Cyst itself was about a golf ball size - it did attach itself to my intestines and bladder. So it was a BLESSING and good thing this all came to light and we got it out of there.


My First two weeks of recovery were a BLUR - I was tired/Still am and in Pain!! Hurt the worst to get up and down from a lying down position. Needless to say I slept and functioned upright for a lot of the time.. LOL


My Mom was here a lot and helped so much!!! My Cousin Karol was a GODSEND she stayed with me over nights and hung out during the days... Trey also spent one night here as my go to Man!! One thing I got RE Hooked on Young and the Useless.. LOL Had lots of Visitors - My Photographer friend Heidi from Tampa came over and brought me a huge pan of YUMMY Lasagna - it was enjoyed by EVERYONE!! Cristy, John and the Girls came over to St. Pete to camp one weekend so that I could see them... It was GOOD MEDICINE!! Thank you!!


I went back to work 1/2 Days on week 3 - it was all I could do and glad I had made that decision. The 4th week I just played it by ear - couple days I left around 3ish.. and now I am pretty much back to FULL schedule.. I go for my last follow up with the Surgeon on Wed. I expect to be released to FULL DUTY!!! I am looking forward to getting more active and back to the Gym - I went back to Weight Watchers this weekend... Ready to rid myself of about 60 lbs!!

Last weekend we had a Cook out in Scottie's honor at Christi and Steve's house - to christen the new deck and sauna.. I tortured Trey with some updated Photos.. Isn't he handsome??


This weekend was Halloween fun filled - spent some time with the Family and my niece Tracy.. HA HA
Anyway - very sorry for the delay in posting..

I have taken some steps to get along with my FUTURE - I am so blessed with a Fantastic Family and the BEST Friends in the world. I take FRIENDSHIP Serious - you have to be a FRIEND to have a FRIEND..

Love you guys.. M

3 comments:

Beth said...

I hope you realize how much you are loved as well. So glad you are pretty much back to your old self :) HUGS

Sis said...

ROFL... that is one hip looking chick!!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Who me in the Wheel Chair.. LOL

Thanks Beth - I know how lucky I am!!

XOXO M aka Sis