Thursday, July 17, 2008

See your Photographer!!!


Well I am so VERY Blessed to have FANTASTIC Friends, I went to visit Beth and Shell in TN this past weekend - we had a BLAST!!!


Even better part is that they are also photographers!! Beth from Beth Valentine Photography http://www.bethvalentinephotography.com/ took some portraits of me. As any good photographer, we really RATHER be behind the camera. BUT, she worked her magic - and I really LOVE them!!
Figured I would share a couple with you my loyal Bloggers!!

If you are every in need of a Photographer in the Nashville area, give Beth a Call - she will take good care of you!!!

Thank you for sharing your families with me... Mucho Love from Me!!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh Margie, these are awesome! Love them!!! I love that first one of you peeking!! Fun!

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE THESE M!!!!
People, if you want pictures that are awesome and memories that will last a life time AS WELL as a memorial experience with an awesome lady.....Margie is the PHOTOG for YOU!!

The Nielsen's said...

That first shot just cracks me up endlessly... so totally YOU!