Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July and Baseball Fan!

I hope that you all had a very HAPPY and SAFE Fourth of July!!

And celebrated with your Friends and Family!!!

Margie at Smiles Forever Photography took the day off and shot some FIRE WORKS.. Thought I would share them with you - Redington Beach is a Excellent Location for your Family Portraits.

Call Margie today at 727-510-4418


PS. The Tampa Bay Rays are the Best team in Baseball right now.. Check out Cory the Wonder Cat in her baseball Garb.. LOL

3 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Awesome fireworks shots!!!

CORY LOOKS TOO CUTE!! (that poor cat, lol)

I didn't get ONE shot of a firework:(

XOXO BB

San Diego Photographer said...

Great fireworks photos Aunt Margie! Cory's looking quite comfortable in that baseball gear! ;)

nomo wino daph said...

I just had to come back and see that picture of Cory , cracks me up!!