Sunday, August 06, 2006

Re-Charged and Ready to GO!!



Vacations are such an important part of our lives - everyone should take some time with Family, Friends to re-charge yourselves!!! I had a wonderful week in the mountains - With my BEST friend and her family. I am ready to get back to work and contribute to our FUTURE success - we have a lot of exciting projects coming up!

Here is a slide show from the beautiful scenery in the mountains of North Carolina!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2646894&alb=0

Smiles Forever Photography was also at work in the mountains - I was very fortunate to make some NEW friends with families from PA, FL, TN, NC - I did 3 family portrait sessions as well as 2 Senior sessions - nothing better than doing what I LOVE to do while away on Vacation.

2 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

Very nice Margie !
Love those frames ! :)

Anonymous said...

Why thank you.. A Friend HOOKED me up!! :-)