Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ahhhh - Football Season!!


One of my favorite times of the year... When the Seasons Change in Sunny St. Petersburg, FL - Oh, might not be what you are thinking... BUT, when it changes from Baseball Season to Football Season.. LOL Last night I went to my 19th opening season game.. Being the Pre-Season - we only got to see the starters for a short time. I did take my camera to the game - and someday I still hope to be on the sidelines taking photographs... Well one can Dream right??

Watch my Slide show: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2650303&alb=0


Here are a few of my fav pictures from last nights game:

Mom the ticket taker:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your Buc pictures Margie...
Can't hardly wait for the regular season to take off. Won't be long now!!
GO BUCS!!!!