Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Friends in my PRAYERS!!


Faith is a GREAT thing... I am reminded daily - what Faith is all about... I am also very blessed with GREAT Friends... I believe that in order to have a FRIEND you must BE a FRIEND..

Today my good friend Daphne's Mom will be going to a Drs. appt - and I am praying that she gets the answers she needs and the plan for treatment she need so that she can be RESTORED to good health!!

Hugs and LOTS of Prayers!!!

Today's Message:
FAITH is believing

FAITH is being strong

FAITH is being believable

FAITH is believing in what you can become

FAITH is believing god and what he can do for you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“When you have come to the edge Of all light that you know And are about to drop off into the darkness Of the unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly”

My favorite faith quote! Love you blog :-)

nomo wino daph said...

ahem.....needed to read this today...
getting closer to time....praying in FAITH daily!!
xoxo