Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Love my Family...

My Cousins are in town from New Mexico - it is Soooooo good to have them here. They moved away from FL about 2 years ago - I miss them so much!!!



8 Years ago I photographed their wedding and tonight I was honored to take family photo's at Sunset Beach, FL (same beach where they got married)... Here are a couple photo's from tonight session...


It was a beautiful evening... taking a little stroll in the Surf!!!


Check back for more photo's... I have only started my edits!! Look forward to hanging out with them over the weekend...

Love you so much!!! Margie

5 comments:

San Diego Photographer said...

Great job as always Margie! Good looking family. So did they fly over in their hot air balloon? ;)~

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE these!!! My fav is the 2nd image....beautiful M!

So glad you got to spend some time with them and give them beautiful photos to take home...ahhh memories! :)

Love You!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome pictures Margie! You are so talented at capturing the "moment" and the very best of everyone.

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Thanks All..

LOL Shawn - your a funny Man!!

Daph yes I am very blessed with my family and my FRIENDS! :-)

Speaking of my Family.. Hey Jodee good to see you here!! Thanks for the nice comments.. Bout time for a Visit from you and your GANG.. Love you!! M

Colleen Peters said...

I enjoy your site! Our family pictures look wonderful! Thanks so much for taking the time to photograph us.

:) The Peters