Monday, December 17, 2007

So Blessed - NEW LIFE!!!

I was so very blessed this past Saturday to share in the birth of a sweet little princess.. My friends Cristy and John & Big Sister welcomed Camdyn Jewels into this world. It was my HONOR to be able to capture these Special moments in their lives. They are a fantastic family and it was so heartwarming to see the LOVE they share!!I have not been able to get enough myself - I think that I have looked at the pictures for HOURS!!!
It was my pleasure to be able to create these memories for you to look back on for years to come!!
Many Blessings - I look forward to watching her grow up - as she will be surrounded by Photographers all her life.. HA HA
Big Sister is in on the action too!!
If you are considering Home Birth - I would seriously consider this as an option for you.. It was so Beautiful and the Support team could not be more compassionate and loving!!!

3 comments:

Suzee Bailey said...

You did such and awesome job on these Margie !!
Thanks for Sharing :)

San Diego Photographer said...

GREAT job, Margie!!! They are sure to be thrilled with your photographs!

The Nielsen's said...

Margie...words cannot begin to express our gratitude in you being here for our birth. The photographs are beyond amazing! We will be forever thankful for your friendship, kindness and the memories that you helped us create and treasure! You mean the world to our family and we love you dearly!

:) Cristy