Friday, December 01, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Margie at Smiles Forever Photography has been on vacation over the Thanksgiving Holiday... I am hoping that everyone had a GREAT time Celebrating with your family and Friends!!!

It is time to get busy for the last minute Holiday PUSH - will be doing Family portraits on Saturday in the morning at Upham Beach, FL and in the afternoon in Tarpon Springs, FL

I will be processing your orders, to assure you a Christmas delivery!! All orders must be placed by December 8th at the very latest!! So don't DELAY!!

While on vacation, I had time to create a slide show - showcasing some of my Photography from 2006 - please take a few minutes to see what has been going on at SFP - I would like to thank my customers for this past year - I look forward to meeting new clients as well as work with you again in the near future!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot...need to order a copy:)