Monday, October 16, 2006

Fall Festival - OSL Church - St Petersburg, FL



Had a wonderful opportunity to take photographs of the Student and their families at Our Savior Lutheran Church in St. Petersburg Florida. To support our School, Smiles Forever Photography donated 1 5x7 to each of the students that participated in the Photo Session. The kids had a blast posing for the camera - as well as playing all the Carnival type games!!

** Special thank you to Barbara for the Fantastic Backdrop for my Photos!! Margie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just getting started with my own Web Blog, too. I tried blogger.com but somehow I just didn't get going right. Please do visit me, to and add a link on your blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to add links on my blog. It's a baby...only 2 days old. RuthEllen, you friend from LDPT

Deanna said...

Margie ~ I love the colors! I don't know for some reason this puts me in the baking mood! lol