Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Design in Process!

I am in the process of designing a new Thank you Note that will be included with all delivered Photo Orders...

Saying THANK YOU to my clients is something that is very important to me. As a Photographer, my goal is to allow you to take part in your special event. Sit back and let me be the one to say "Cheese" and the best part is you will be included in the photo's as well. I have been very fortunate to do many Weddings, Family Parties, First Birthday Parties, Family Portraits, and High School Senior photos. I hope that I get the opportunity to meet you in the near future. Visit my website for more information: http://www.smilesforeverphotography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Margie! I do that as well. A little thank you goes a long way!

Keep up the great work!
Kayla

Suzee Bailey said...

I like this idea...very nice.